In your thesis or dissertation, you’re going to have to talk about the techniques you I did so pursuit. It must consist of:
- The sort of research you did
- The manner in which you collected and/or chosen your computer data
- The method that you analyzed important computer data
- Any tools or materials you utilized in the study
- Your rationale for selecting these procedures
The methodology area should be written in generally days gone by tense.
Action 1: Explain your methodological approach
Start with launching your general way of the research. What research problem or concern did you investigate, and what sort of information did you need certainly to respond to it?
- Quantitative practices ( ag e.g. surveys) would be best for measuring, ranking, categorizing, pinpointing habits and generalizations that are making
- Qualitative practices ( e.g. interviews) are most useful for explaining, interpreting, contextualizing, and gaining insight that is in-depth particular ideas or phenomena
- Blended practices enable a mixture of numerical measurement and exploration that is in-depth
According to your approach and discipline, you can also start out with a conversation associated with rationale and presumptions underpinning your methodology.